What are the benefits of taking our program and becoming a Forensic Genetic Genealogist Member?
The benefits of being a member of this elite group of graduates include:
- Receive a Certificate and Seal documenting your Forensic Genetic Genealogist* graduate status and expiration date
- Post your picture and biographical information on our webpage with links back to your direct e-mail or web pages
- Receive access to our additional, private Community-portal with training links, open dialogue student and graduate discussions, updated learning, job opportunities, articles, etc.
- First-time students receive their initial registration included
- Use the Forensic Genetic Genealogist title on your business cards, letterhead, etc.
What are the requirements to become an Forensic Genetic Genealogist designee?
The following standards are required to apply to receive our designation:
- Complete the Application and provide references (your first year membership is included in the program price).
- Submit a current résumé outlining your specific biological and/or law enforcement experience using genetic genealogy with more than three (3) years of training or experience. Successful graduates of our program are automatically qualified based on the coursework and practical experience lessons.
- Submit THREE (3) letters of recommendation from former clients
- Submit a completion certificate from a recognized basic genetic genealogy equivalent course.
- Submit your $125 bi-annual application fee.
Complete renewal application.
- Submit $125 biennial renewal fee.
- Every two years, each Forensic Genetic Genealogist must complete TWELVE (12) hours of industry specific training/development continuing education to maintain certification. These training hours can come from attending conferences, and from attending other training related to instructional development. Certificates of attendance are required.
- Certificate holders who recertify will receive an updated certificate (suitable for framing)
*Pending final US Patent and Trademark Office final approval.
This is a headline
This is text to draw the attention of your visitors
This is a headline
This is a paragraph. To edit this paragraph, highlight the text and replace it with your own fresh content. Moving this text widget is no problem. Simply drag and drop the widget to your area of choice. Use this space to tell site visitors about your business and story.
© Copyright Forensic Genetic Genealogy Certificate - Learn To Become A Genealogist Online