Forensic Genetic Genealogist
The Forensic Genetic Genealogy Certificate Program allows you to profit from your passion by helping others without a science background, a big degree or industry connections.
DO YOU LOVE GENEALOGY, WANT TO HELP OTHERS, AND WANT
TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN SOMEONE'S LIFE STORY?
Does This Sound Like You?
You have been doing Genealogy forever and now you want to harness the power of DNA. Maybe you've been a Search Angel or helped family and know you can do more! And, you'd love to do this full-time!
- Do you feel like...you may not have the skills?
- Does it seem...Genetic Genealogy as a career is only open to some people?
- Are you frustrated that...training seems to require big degrees and big money?
- And when it comes down to it, do you...just need help putting it in place?
Have no fear because the Forensic Genetic Genealogy Certificate Program gives you the skills, accepts all, is prerequisite free, is affordable and includes everything to get you started!
The Complete Program Includes:
What Others Say...
Your Instructor, Christine Burke
Christine is a Forensic Genetic Genealogist (TM), law enforcement expert, trainer and private investigator.
After experiencing "DNA Drama" resulting in the almost complete loss of my identity as she knew it she created an innovative process using Genetic Genealogy to help police and people quickly and easily identify persons of interest such as suspects, fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters and more!
Christine is also an award-winning private investigator and decorated police officer who is grateful to have been featured on Investigation Discovery, Phoenix's ABC & Fox, Reno's ABC, Trimark Pictures, The Family Twist Podcast, the Ex-Job Podcast and more.
Through her books, training courses, and LIVE events, Christine has inspired hundreds of thousands of people worldwide to easily unleash their power to get the answers they need!
Christine has proven that it doesn't matter your age, your background or how many resources you have...if you have passion and a little creativity and imagination, you can have what you seek!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How Long Does It Take To Finish The Program?
The program is self-paced, so you can go at your own speed. We typically see students complete the learning in one to three months. We have students that have attended full-time and also those that are working a regular job or caring for family at home. It's totally up to you!
What Are The Requirements To Take The Program?
There are no requirements, just your paid tuition. We've had completely inexperienced students who just want to help and experienced genealogists and genetic genealogists who have worked as Search Angels. All you need is a desire to learn!
How Do I Get Support If I Need Help?
We have monthly, live, group video calls with your instructor. We also have a private community where you can get support from other current students, the instructor, and our graduates. We also have email support and an in-school messaging system.
How Does This Compare To College Courses?
The goal of this program is to allow anyone to work in the field of genetic genealogy and so there are no prerequisites like some colleges or universities. Our class also includes real world cases and an internship, giving you support as you transition to the real world so you are comfortable with your skills and your direction.
When You Enroll You Receive
- Core areas of instruction in Genealogy Foundations, Genetics Foundations, Genetic Genealogy Fundamentals, Biological Family Casework, Law Enforcement Casework, Privacy, Ethics, Psychology and Business Operations
- Over 116 Individual Video And Audio Lessons
- Six Real World Practical Assignments With A Final Demonstrating Your Ability To Find An Unknown Person From Start To Finish
- Monthly Live Video Group Sessions With Christine
- Private, Program Community Comprised Of Current and Graduate Students With Training Links, Open Dialogue Student And Graduate Discussions, Updated Learning, Job Opportunities, Articles, etc.
- Access To In-School Chat System And Email Support
- Monitored Internship
- Lifetime Access To The Course
- A Certificate Documenting Your Forensic Genetic Genealogist* Graduate Status
- Free First Year Membership For The Forensic Genetic Genealogist Designation
- Free First Year Listing On the Forensic Genetic Genealogist Referral Site
- BONUS: Report Writing Module On Expert Reports
*Pending final US Patent and Trademark Office final approval. © Copyright 2022 - 2023 Learn To Become A Forensic Genetic Genealogist Online Certificate Program 500 Westover Drive, Sanford NC 27330